Box Whisky

Box Whisky The 2nd Step No 1 51.1% 500ml

  • Special
  • $165.00
  • Regular price $185.00
  • 1 available
Tax included.


Small Batch Peated Swedish Single Malt Whisky

The 2nd Step Collection from Box Distillery on the North Coast of Sweden showcases their differing styles of lively peated whisky. 

No. 1 has been peated to 42.5ppm and 98% of the whisky used comes from 130 litre bourbon casks. The remaining 2% comes from 100 litre casks of hard-roasted American oak that add a spicy taste note to the mix.

Bottled at 51.1% it is non-chill filtered with no added colouring.

Official Tasting notes:

Nose Seaweed, salty smoke, vanilla, honey.

Palate Ash, Sage, Ripe Pears, Pineapple, Licorice.

Finish Long with ash and vanilla.

500ml 51.1% ABV | From Bjärtrå, Sweden