The lighter side of the Highlands
The Tomatin 12 Year Old is smooth and silky, having been matured in traditional Scotch Whisky, ex-Bourbon and ex-Spanish Sherry casks. A rich, fruity aroma is the prelude to sweet flavours of ripe apples, pears and a subtle hint of nut before the long, pleasantly oily finish.
Cask Type: Matured in a combination of Bourbon barrels and Sherry casks
- GOLD 2018 San Francisco WSC
- GOLD 2017 San Francisco WSC
- DOUBLE GOLD 2016 San Francisco WSC
- BRONZE 2015 C2C CUP GERMANY
- GOLD 2015 San Francisco WSC
- SILVER 2015 IWSC
- GOLD 2014 San Francisco WSC
- SILVER 2014 IWSC
- BEST HIGHLAND MALT 2013 WWA
Nose: Buttery at first, but notes of raisin and almond soon take over.
Palate: Oak-y vanilla and fresh mint, dotted with stem ginger and dried orange peel.
Finish: Currant buns, a hint of raspberry jam, barley.
700ml | 46% ABV | Highlands Scotland